Hey Bruno,

regarding your Step 3) Try "ip link set can0 up type can bitrate 125000
listen-only off".
After this Step send some CAN Messages to the Controller and enter ifconfig
in the console window. Please tell me, if you can see the can0 device. Did
the device read any messages (RX entry)

Kind regards,
Michael