Hello everyone,
I have been trying to configure the GPIO Pin 1_31 on the Beaglebone Black
to recieve input signals.

I have followed the following tutorials:

   -     http://blog.machinekit.io/2013/06/black-is-white-is-grey.html
   -     https://github.com/modmaker/BeBoPr/wiki/BeBoPr-goes-Black

My specific steps were the following:

   -     Enable Reset line on the Beglebone Black with the program

mmc-utils(https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cjb/mmc-utils)

   executed on mmcblk0 as argument
   -     Disable boot on the Beaglebone
   -     Boot from SD-card
   -     Changed uEnv.txt

   -         Added gpio set 52
      -         Added mmc dev 1
      -         Added mmc rstn 1

   -         Disabled loading of the mmc and hdmi overlays
   -     Set Pin 33 to mode 37 with a custom device tree overlay
   -     Export the Pin for input mode

Applying these steps results in the Input being high constantly even with
no connected curcuit. Connecting a curcuit with an LED results in the LED
glowing. Using the Pin as Output works fine. Using a pre-built device tree
overlay results in the Pin constantly being low even if a current is
applied. The curcuit used works with other none mmc allocated pins.

I am grateful for any kind of feedback or tips

Best Regards

Sebastian