Thanks Robert,

This is the direction I was looking for. I think I need to do more digging
in how U-boot gets executed after flashing on the board and program my app
on the same lines.

But the purpose of my question was, how just by reading the datasheet and
other resources I come to know where to put which binary to make it work.

For this board I have a u-boot working from which I can reverse engineer
things. But what if u-boot was not available, then from where I would have
started?