If you use the correct SW image, the issue is taken care of. The problem is
that the SW assumes a MDIO address. The address can be corrupted by the
processor pins changing state on power up and the rPHY cannnot read the
strapping options correctly. As long as the SW scans for all address
ranges, then it should work.

Gerald

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org