Hey, rjc
Now I'm having the same problem as you did. Like:
root@beaglebone:~# ntpdate pool.ntp.org
Error resolving pool.ntp.org: Name or service not known (-2)
24 Apr 04:50:13 ntpdate[1143]: Can't find host pool.ntp.org: Name or
service not known (-2)
24 Apr 04:50:13 ntpdate[1143]: no servers can be used, exiting
Can you tell me how exactly you figure your problem before? That will help
me a lot.
Thanks,
Jane

在 2015年1月3日星期六 UTC+8下午12:46:19,rjc2827写道: