Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to use the same SD in different
BeagleBones.

I used a SD card to install Debian on one BeagleBone, I configured the
system and everything I needed, but now I would like to use that SD card in
a different BeagleBone, to have the same system and configurations. Is that
possible?

Or, can I use different SD cards with different system in the same
BeagleBone and change them whenever I want? Like If I have a SD card with
angstorm and another with Debian, can I switch the SD cards? Or do I have
to install them everytime and loose everythin?

Sorry,

Thanks for the help