Dear friends,
i try for many times to boot my BBB from SD card with
bone-debian-7.8-lxde-4gb-armhf-2015-03-01-4gb.img but i can't .Even the
leds don't blink.i dont know the reason .I followed all the steps to write
the img through the SD and this step was successful.i follwed exactly this
steps https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromImgFiles (command
line interface ).The problem is when i try to boot the bbb from SD card,any
help plzzzz.
Regards
NADAL