I believe is better to run several boards with the same kernel to reduce
the mean time to a BAD evidence.

Otherwise we have seen already times up to 3 days for a single board to
reboot.

So I would suggest to try instead only 2 levels at once, so 3 kernel
revisions, with 8 boards running at the same time each revision for a total
of 24 boards, hopping that we can advance 2 bisect levels / day.

Your git repo will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Nuno