On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Moscowbob <moscow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Robert,
>
> Looking at the chroot.sh script in omap-image-builder, I see that that you
> copy this file to /etc/init.d/generic-boot-script.sh for Wheezy and Ubuntu
> but this is not done for Jessie/Stretch.

Yeah that was moved to "bb-customizations"...

Here's the systemd file..

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/omap-image-builder/blob/master/target/init_scripts/systemd-generic-board-startup.service

I should check and see if "bb-customizations" is in the deb package
line and add the above when not..

> I have a custom cape and once this is installed I do not have access to
> serial debug cable, so having ssh run from the start is important for me.
>
> All your scripts are installed in /opt so would it work if I just copy the
> script to /etc/init.d/ after I untar the the rootfs to nfs dir ?

Yeap.. just copy:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RobertCNelson/omap-image-builder/master/target/init_scripts/systemd-generic-board-startup.service

to: /lib/systemd/system/

and

sudo  systemctl enable systemd-generic-board-startup.service

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/