I have a script in python build thats reads the data from the msp430 using
the usb serial.

But when I ran this script in BeageleBone I justo get a blank enter.

I must be missing something. I already tried the rules in here
http://energia.nu/guide/guide_linux/

Please some advice.

 I think the problem has to do with the drives or smt like that. My second
guess is the power but i have the BB connect to a 5v 2.5A

--
 <http://imco.org.mx/>

Instituto Mexicano para la Competitividad A.C.
Musset No.32, Polanco, CP11560. México D.F.

Twitter: @IMCOmx <http://twitter.com/imcomx> | Facebook: /IMCOmx
<http://facebook.com/imcomx> | YouTube: /IMCOmexico
<http://youtube.com/imcomexico>