From:"LAG" <luis_a_go...@msn.com>
Date:Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Subject:[beagleboard] Where is software manual for the beagleboard?

Hi,

I would like to do some bare metal programming on the beagle board. Is there a
published software/hardware manual for the board that list all the hardware
interfaces addresses, timers, clocktick, interrupts, etc.? Also does the board
give you access to the processor clock to do real time processing -- I am not
talking about wall clock. And if it does, then what is the resolution? Thanks
for you help!

LAG