 Subject: Re: [beagleboard] OpenGL and BBB - simple HelloTriangle example
 To: "BeagleBoard" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
 Cc: n2...@yahoo.com
 Date: Thursday, August 6, 2015, 11:09 AM

 David, thank
 you very much indeed, that would be extremely
 helpful!

 On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 3:05:27 PM
 UTC+1, davidcb wrote:  At home I have a very
 simple program I wrote for the Beagleboard that does what
 you are trying to do. I think it should compile for the BBB
 fairly easily. When I get home later this evening I can find
 it and send it to you.

      On Thursday, August
 6, 2015 8:18 AM, John London <john....@