On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:03 AM,  <c...@isbd.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to update an old[is] BBB debian installation.
>
> When I do 'apt-get update' it mostly works but I'm getting the
> following errors:-
>
>     Get:6 http://repos.rcn-ee.net wheezy Release [2,169 B]
>     Err http://repos.rcn-ee.net wheezy Release
>

>     W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
>     is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
>     http://repos.rcn-ee.net wheezy Release: The following signatures
>     couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> D284E608A4C46402
>
>     W: Failed to fetch http://repos.rcn-ee.net/debian/dists/wheezy/Release
>
>     W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
>     ones used instead.
>

> How do I get things to catch up properly?

Grab the newer keyring:

wget
https://rcn-ee.com/repos/debian/pool/main/r/rcn-ee-archive-keyring/rcn-ee-archive-keyring_2015.07.05~bpo70+20150705+1_all.deb
sudo dpkg -i rcn-ee-archive-keyring_2015.07.05~bpo70+20150705+1_all.deb

then: sudo apt-get update

will be happy..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/