Hello Robert,

what is the difference between 4.1.4-ti-r9 and 4.1.5-bone15
and which one is the one recommended for future use?

Cheers, Günter

Am 12.08.2015 um 17:38 schrieb Robert Nelson:
Hi Günter,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Koellner Guenter <dl4...@yahoo.de> wrote:
I have version 4.1.4-ti-r8.1 operating on a total of 21 boards now. Uptime
18h for most of them, one even 1 day 20h, without any reboot.

Good work!

I understand this is a development build from Robert, is there a planning
for something that is released more officially?
So r8.1 was just r8 with the one revert for testing.  On 4 of my test
boxes running that revert, 4 have reached an uptime of over 5 days.

To date, I've enabled that revert in my scripts for all these kernels..

4.1.4-ti-r9
4.1.5-bone15
4.2.0-rc6-bone2