This worked... Yea, that's like night and day after the 'git pull'.

Process control on flashing the factory boards?
I don't know if you need '--recursive' somewhere on your git scripts... or
if it's just baked into the file tree...

Attempting to upgrade and possibly downgrade my board if the kernel upgrade
doesn't fix my device-tree issue with ADC.