Hi,
As a follow up I agree with the previous statement that wl127x drivers have
no device tree support. So you'll need to merge device tree support from
wl18xx drivers. As far as I can remember there are no major changes to
parameters passed by device tree to WiFi driver from wl127x to wl18xx. As
long as you successfully pass the wl12xx probe function without an error
you should be ok. Caveat is that I've not done this exercise.
Iain