Greetings Robert,

Thanks a million for your help (and for being such an asset to the
community in general). While I've been programming for a while, I'm pretty
new to Linux embedded (and Linux in general). As for what overlays are
available within the Kernel, is that a 'dig through the source to learn
about it' proposition, or are they all documented somewhere? Can you point
me towards good learning material either way? I've found plenty of device
tree introductions and high level overviews, but nothing that details them
exhaustively. Since the device tree and overlays seem like their own
programming language, it would be nice if the dtc compiler had a good
manual, and if there was some good comprehensive documentation/examples.
Maybe I just haven't dug enough...

Another minor question, is it possible to enable one of the dmtimers (4-7)
PORGPOCFG pin output by way of just the device tree?

Thanks again,
Bill