*loaduimage=load usb ${bootpart} 0x80200000 /boot/uImage*
This above is wrong. First you need to understand what a linux mage is.

i386

william@debian-can:~/can-dev/ipc-server$ ls /boot/
config-3.2.0-4-486  initrd.img-3.2.0-4-486  *vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-486*
grub                System.map-3.2.0-4-486

The above is for an i386 / x86 PC

No idea what image you have on your BBB, but on two of mine . . .

debian@beaglebone:~$ ls /boot/uboot/
App          Docs     ID.txt       MLO         scripts    u-boot.img
*zImage*
autorun.inf  Drivers  initrd.img   README.htm  SOC.sh     uEnv.txt
debug        dtbs     LICENSE.txt  README.md   START.htm  uInitrd

william@xanbustester:~$ ls /boot/uboot/
MLO                         config-4.2.0-rc4-bone2  u-boot.img
uEnv.txt.bak             zImage
System.map-4.2.0-rc4-bone2  dtbs                    uEnv.txt    v
*mlinuz-4.2.0-rc4-bone2*

Anyway, starting to see my point ? You need to know what a kernel image is,
and how to spot it. Then that is what loadimage= needs to point to.