With latest batch of LCD4 modules (4DCape-43T) we have noticed an issue
with intermittent click events which is obviously playing havoc as it is
generating user events.

Until now we have had absolutely no issue and have only started seeing this
now. We are running debian on beaglebone black rev C using 3.8.13-bone68,

Upgrading to 4.x is not an option as well as moving higher than build
bone68 is not an option due to changes in how LCD and Audio setup is done
which causes conflicts.

I have seen some (not much) talk on tweaking and re-compiling touch screen
device drivers which I am not keen to do if I don't have to. I have messed
round with settings in /etc/ts.conf to no avail so may need to dig in
deeper and look at recompiling touchscreen driver.

I am assuming the driver is ti-tsc and would very much appreciate hearing
from anyone if they have had this issue and/or have compiled the
touchscreen device driver successfully on debian 3.8.13.

Thanks
Colin