> What is the minimum voltage I should have on the GPIO input so it is read
> as 1 logic?
>

> For most CMOS the minimum input voltage guaranteed to be read as a one is
0.7 times Vcc.

But not always. Read the spec sheet for the part in use.  For instance, the
transmission gate you found was rated for Vcc of 5 V , but said that the
gate
control was compatible with both 5V and 3.3V systems, which tells me the
Voltages are offset from standard.

> I guess that I have to take the maximum current sink a GPIO can handle? I
> cant find these values - only current source (4mA). Can I find the same
> value for current sink?
>
> Normally CMOS can sink more current than it can source, typically by a
factor
of about three, if the device designer used the same geometries for the
pull up
and pull down transistors.
But not always. They could have used a smaller geometry for the sinks.
As usual, read the data sheet.  If you can't find the sink current, then I
think
you must assume it is the same, in this case 4 mA.

--- Graham

==