Hi BBBers,

I've just got a Skywire modem cape for the BBB. I'm trying to send an SMS.
Everything goes well until I try to enter CTRL+Z to end the SMS text entry
and nothing happens. (I've done this SMS send method from a PC before so I
know the general proceedure). I've tried Minicom on the BBB and Picocom.
I've tried it logging into the BBB via SSH terminal and via the Cloud9
terminal. All fail to send the CTRL+Z character.
Anyone come across this before? Is there a terminal emulator mode to set or
such like?
I would direct connect to the BBB debug serial port to get a terminal but
the connector is not accessible with the cape fitted - doh!