I think i get it. I will try this first thing in the morning. Thank you.

On September 10, 2015 7:15:57 PM Charles Steinkuehler <char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:

I mean you have pinmux settings, but you're not using the
gpio-of-helper driver to actually export anything, which it what it
was written for.  There is a difference between the *PINMUX* is setup
for input and the *GPIO PIN* is setup as an input.

Try adding some actual GPIO entries like these:

https://github.com/beagleboard/devicetree-source/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/BB-GPIOHELP-00A0.dts#L48-L62