Hello,

I'm trying to get PRU0 on my BBB to access UART1. I'm pretty confused as to
what register offsets I should be using. The offsets listed in the PRU
Reference Guide
<https://github.com/beagleboard/am335x_pru_package/raw/master/am335xPruReferenceGuide.pdf>
 and
theAM335x Technical Reference Manual
<http://www.ti.com/lit/ug/spruh73l/spruh73l.pdf>for the UART's are fairly
different.

For example, if I was to try access the UART Mode Definition registers,
according to the PRU ref guide its at offset 0x34 and according to the
AM335x TRM there is three of these registers located at 0x20, 0x24, 0x80.

Can someone clarify which registers offsets are correct to use?