Hi,

As I was untangling some cables on my desk, the power cord to my BBB got
pulled , and the underside of the BBB touched a Rasberry PI's Ethernet
shielding.  Since that happened, I no longer see any LEDs light up and the
card doesn't work.

I am assuming that I blew the U2, TPS65217C.  Is there a recommended way to
verify that this chip has been blown or whether some other part ( ie diode
) might have blown out ?

Is there any recommendation for resoldering this piece if I order a
replacement ?

Thanks,