Okk..!!
#1 So I will keep using the image which you have shown in your blog
post(for now) for my further development
#2 Ok, for that I am not worried much for now! as for now I WANT data, and
I will be implementing a filter maybe in second stage once I get this thing
working.

Yes, you should take a break, I will post here once I have something to
show!! Though I wont go in mmap for now, I will stick to my singleshot &
continuous mode implementation.

Thanks a lot  for help..

Rathin