Hi Nuno,

Yeah, Rick and I both know about libiio. We've actually been talking back
and forth by direct email yesterday. I've been attempting to find more
information on how the sample etc are stored in the buffer. I have been
successful reading the buffer one sample at a time however. But the data in
the buffer is not how is explained in what little information I could find.
Which says something like 16bits data per channel, and optional 64bit time
stamp. Where the data values I'm seeing out of the buffer are 32bit values,
with 16bit data, and 3 bit id tag.

I could not figure out if fast mode was enabled or not, until now. But
where can I find more information on that ? I would like to test it if
possible. I really like the whole idea of iio, but it seems maintainers
have been coming and going. So finding good information on it is not easy,
and what can be found may, or may not apply to the current state of iio . .
.

$ uname -r
4.1.9-bone-rt-r16

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        7.8
Codename:       wheezy

$ lsmod |grep industrialio
industrialio           41756  2 ti_am335x_adc,kfifo_buf

The first time I've noticed kfifo_buf was last night and was curious . . .