Hey, I think I'm undergoing the symptom like what you'd have experienced...
What can I do for recovery of BBB?? What does it mean that;
[I guess I expected the PWR led to be lit any time 5V was feeding the
board, regardless of it's On/Off state.]
I was designing the program that can controls GPIO through SSH
terminal, when it's power was downed. I wondered around the internet, and
found this.

What can I do for this exactly?????

2013년 4월 30일 화요일 오후 9시 19분 57초 UTC+9, Jason Stapels 님의 말: