I have just installed the new Debian 8.2 via the flasher image on a
BeagleboneBlack Rev C with 4DCape. I have changed the uEnv.txt file to
disable HDMI. I get the following errors on install: (Even when I dont
change the uEnv.txt file from default)

                      [ 1113.740804] systemd[1]: Job
console-setup.service/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with
basic.target/start

[ SKIP ] Ordering cycle found, skipping LSB: Set console font and keymap

.

[ 1114.681515] systemd[1]: systemd-modules-load.service: main process
exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

[FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.

See 'systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service' for details.

.

[FAILED] Failed to start Store Sound Card State.

See 'systemctl status alsa-store.service' for details.

Then when I boot the new image I get the error:

                       [FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.

                       See 'systemctl status systemd-modules-load.service'
for details.

Then I do apt-get update.

Then when I do apt-get upgrade I get the following errors:

    WARNING: missing /lib/modules/4.2.2-armv7-x2

    Ensure all necessary drivers are built into the linux image!

    depmod: ERROR: could not open directory /lib/modules/4.2.2-armv7-x2: No
such file or directory

    depmod: FATAL: could not search modules: No such file or directory

    depmod: WARNING: could not open
/var/tmp/mkinitramfs_0Ayicd/lib/modules/4.2.2-armv7-x2/modules.order: No
such file or directory

    depmod: WARNING: could not open
/var/tmp/mkinitramfs_0Ayicd/lib/modules/4.2.2-armv7-x2/modules.builtin: No
such file or directory
       Warning: Unit file of cloud9.socket changed on disk, 'systemctl
daemon-reload' recommended.
       c9-core-installer:Installing nak
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/filelist_fixtures/symlink-to-1.txt -> 1.txt
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/filelist_fixtures/symlink-to-nowhere.txt -> nowhere.txt
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/search_fixtures/symlink-to-file1.txt -> file1.txt
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/filelist_fixtures/symlink-to-1.txt -> 1.txt
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/filelist_fixtures/symlink-to-nowhere.txt -> nowhere.txt
       npm WARN excluding symbolic link
tests/search_fixtures/symlink-to-file1.txt -> file1.txt

Any ideas why this is occuring and how the problem can be fixed ?
Lachlan