> *Hi,*
>
> *testing different kind of sensors/modules provide the change to work with
the several buses the BeagleBone Black has.*

Irreverent . . .

*Now, I'm playing with an analog light sensor connected to an ADC which
> communicate with BBB through SPI bus. *
> *So, the first step I need to do is enable the SPI. Then, test SPI with
> loopback example. And finally, build the code to read from the ADC the
> light sensor data.*

The first thing you need to do, is understand how your device works. Which
is regardless to how / what SPI *is*.

*To enable SPI0, I have followed this guide, SPIDEV
> <http://elinux.org/BeagleBone_Black_Enable_SPIDEV>. During the guide steps
> implementation I have found some doubts/issues, so I will explain the
> procedure I has followed with its results in order to get the more precise
> help as possible.*

-

*Create and Edit: BB-SPI0-01-00A0.dts*

Excuse me, What ?!

Ok, first of all, what you need to understand is what SPI *is*. Passed
that, you need to understand how to communicate with your device *over*
SPI. After that, if you still have questions about SPIdev, I'm sure someone
will be glad to help.