This is what I have in response to your suggested command.

root@AndyBBB:/boot# cat /boot/uEnv.txt |grep HDMI
##Disable HDMI/eMMC
#cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
##Disable HDMI
#cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN
##Audio Cape (needs HDMI Audio disabled)
#cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI

This what cat slots looks like

root@AndyBBB:/boot# cat $SLOTS
 0: 54:PF---
 1: 55:PF---
 2: 56:PF---
 3: 57:PF---
 4: ff:P-O-L Bone-LT-eMMC-2G,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
 5: ff:P-O-- Bone-Black-HDMI,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMI
 6: ff:P-O-- Bone-Black-HDMIN,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMIN
 7: ff:P-O-L Override Board Name,00A0,Override Manuf,EBB-PRU-Oak

On 25 October 2015 at 20:58, Charles Steinkuehler <char...@steinkuehler.net>
wrote:

> On 10/25/2015 3:44 PM, William Hermans wrote:
> > $ cat /boot/uEnv.txt | grep HDMI
> > . . .
> > ##Disable HDMI
> > #cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN
>
> These are the two capes you need to disable.  The HDMIN version is the
> one with no audio, which gets loaded if you only disable BB-BONELT-HDMI.
>
> --
> Charles Steinkuehler
> char...@steinkuehler.net

*Andrew Stillie*