> *Hi,*
> *I tested the latest jessie flasher image on my beaglebone black rev C and
> the anti-jitter algorithm that was probably swapped out in
> https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/commit/83edfdf30b6f8d0916e8283fb395589afb9bdacb
> <https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/commit/83edfdf30b6f8d0916e8283fb395589afb9bdacb>
> is taking 100% CPU on my board (in the X process) and jitters like crazy
> until it completely freezes the UI. I'm back on 3.8 from 03-01-2015 and
> it's fine. Perhaps I have a very noisy piece of hardware, but that would
> imply that I would see the same issue in 3.8. Maybe it's the cape manager? *

Not very likely. If I had to guess I would say it is probably a "ported"
driver that got reverted from one branch to the next. Also, I do recall
this problem being discussed before on these groups, and I believe it was
resolved. Possibly by the original poster. Passed that, I can not help
much. But I have read that this can happen when the other ADC channels are
enabled and in use when a touch screen is configured + enabled.

https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black