Dear all,
I tried to upgrade my kernel version (from 3.8 to 4.1.10-bone16) of my BBB.
It looks like with the new kernel, the /dev/input/event0 related to the
power button is not created and I need it to monitor the power button
status (I would like to avoid the i2get command).

I am not so sure if it is the same problem shown here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/embed/?place=forum/beagleboard&showsearch=true&showpopout=true&showtabs=true&hideforumtitle=true&parenturl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeagleboard.org%2FCommunity%2FForums#!searchin/beagleboard/power$20button|sort:date/beagleboard/Lr1NbU0fdGg/vPVJzqHjBwAJ

Can you help me to fix it?

Thanks
Alberto