All,

Don't know if you were able to resolve...just in case...i found solution as
I had the exact same problem.  Go to the driver, right click and bring up
"Properties" window.  The select "Compatibility" Tab and the click "Run
compatibility troubleshooter".  Once troubleshooter runs then pick option
that repairs compatibility.  Worked like a champ for me.

Many Thanks
Don