On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 3:31 PM, William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John,
>
> Not an argument so much as a concern . . . those hands-on labs are specific
> to CCS, with no clear way of proceeding otherwise. e.g. I'd much prefer a
> GNU approach. But I'll gloss over those labs yet again . . . and read what
> other information is out there to see if this can be done with a gcc
> toolchain.
>
> CCS is a fine IDE, and set of tools, but not everyone has the need, or even
> want / capability to use such a tool.

The ti-pru compiler is available by default in the beagleboard.org
images..  So ccs project's just be transferable/buildable on the
beagle..

btw, the pru gnu examples are here, and i've gotten a patch from it's
author, so they should also be working in v4.1.x ;)

https://github.com/dinuxbg/pru-gcc-examples

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/