Hi Robert,

I am trying to acheive a similar goal here. I want to change my USB0 to
host and USB1 to device. I tried to make this change in
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-bone-
common.dtsi file but the file structure has changed significantly. It is
now having :

    " &usb_otg_hs {
        interface_type = <1>;
        power = <250>;
        status = "okay";
    }; " instead of what is posted in the original querry.

Also the am33xx.dtsi file is changed in the usb part as:

         " usb_otg_hs: usb@47400000 {
                        compatible = "ti,musb-am33xx";
                        reg = <0x47400000 0x1000        /* usbss */
                               0x47401000 0x800         /* musb instance 0
*/
                               0x47401800 0x800>;       /* musb instance 1
*/
                        interrupts = <17                /* usbss */
                                      18                /* musb instance 0
*/
                                      19>;              /* musb instance 1
*/
                        multipoint = <1>;
                        num-eps = <16>;
                        ram-bits = <12>;
                        port0-mode = <3>;
                        port1-mode = <1>;
                        power = <250>;
                        ti,hwmods = "usb_otg_hs";
                        status = "disabled";
                }; "

Do you have any idea on how to make the USB0 to work as host and USB1 to
work as device with the latest files?

Also do we have to make any change in the 'menuconfig' for achieving this
or the default configuration used for beaglebone is sufficient?