Hi All,

I am trying to get work my Aptina camera MT9M114
<http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBone_1.2MP_Camera> in the 3.14 kernel
for a Beaglebone Black.

I'm using the RobertCNelson github
<https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/tree/3.14>'s kernel and also the
dtb-builder. But I had no lucky because working on I realized that there's
no driver for that sensor in the kernel. I tried to import it from kernel
3.8. I copied the files and modified the Kconfig and Makefile. I obtained
the corresponding menu entry in menuconfig. I'm able to select the driver
as module or built-in.

Anyone knows if the sensor driver is compatible with my actual kernel
version? There are other drivers compatible with the mt9m114 sensor?

I'm trying to create a device tree include (dtsi) based on the
BB-BONE-VVDN-00A0.dts but making it static and not with overlays to add as
include in am335x-boneblack.dts. (attached file:
am335x-bone-cam-vvdn-00a0.dtsi)

The kernel, modules and dtbs compiles without errors but when I install all
in the BBB nothing related to /dev/video0 or media/i2c appears during the
boot or dmesg.

Porting from 3.8 to 3.14 may create pin conflicts? It is possible that
device tree is not calling the driver?

Any help will be appreciated!
Sergi.