Hey guys,

I have been fighting this for a few days now.  But it seems to me that no
matter what I do I cannot get the pinmux'ing to work when applying overlays
in debian.  I have tried 7.8 and 8.2 and either is really different.

I was looking around to see if I was the only one in this boat and it turns
out I found a post on stack exchange that describes my issue perfectly.

Unfortunately the "answer" was to install angstrom.  I was hoping someone
on the list would have some secret answer as to why applying an overlay was
not changing the pinmux's?

I would very much like to stick with debian but if the answer is go back
angstrom I guess I can live with that.

Thanks