Hey people,

So I bought my BeagleBone black about 3 weeks ago and successfully
installed the Rev C. It has worked fine, but then I installed the Robotics
Cape a couple days ago. It actually worked fine for a while, even ran a few
programs on it.

However, as of today, it is not mounting. Whenever I'd plug it in with the
provided USB cable, the BeagleBone would appear on my File Explorer almost
instantly, but now it's not giving me any kind of notification. The
relevant LEDs are all blinking, so I believe it's powered. Does anyone have
any recommendations? I am running on Windows 8