On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Carlos Novaes <carlos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Understood. So it will not be an option. Anyway, it was just a funny idea
> that came into my mind. Maybe I would try with an old CPU that is somewhere
> in house...
>
> The kernel version for which I could not find the sources, at least by
> adapting the instructions on the link was 4.1.13-bone16.
> Anyway, what would be the standard way to download kernel sources into BBB?

All the tags are pushed here:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-stable-rcn-ee/

so:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-stable-rcn-ee/tree/4.1.13-bone16

If you would have looked in: /etc/apt/sources.list

You would have seen this note:

#Kernel source (repos.rcn-ee.com) :
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-stable-rcn-ee
#