I have a flasher image of Debian (7.9) and have it the BBB hooked up to a
5V 2A power supply and nothing else. I hold the boot button down with the
Scan Disc Card inserted and wait for the four blue LED's to light at the
same time. I release and it looks like it loads Ten minutes later all four
lights are flashing at the same time and it will not boot ...once again
What in the Hell am I doing wrong? Flashing this damn thing is infuriating.
Can someone help?

Thanks