Please reply to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/beagleboard-x15/mqAF6V5fVWs
and request to join that group. Your answer below isn't really
sufficient to convince me that your work will be reusable in open
source software projects. APIs, potentially like
https://www.khronos.org/openglsc/, give people something to work with.
If you illustrate you have some expertise and are going to make sure
to publish source code that will really be useful to the community,
I'll send you the form to request a board donation.