Hi SR,

You're right, I don't remember what exactly needed to be changed to get it
working, but it did eventually work.

I want to say I ended up going with the module approach and it may have had
something to do with the startup scripts and the order of things. And I don't
remember at all the process I went through to figure it out.

Good luck!

-Stevo

Sent from my iPhone