On 12/17/2015 6:35 AM, anupsingh chandel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to configure P9.14 pin as pwm. What I am doing is :
>
> *root@beaglebone:~# echo cape-universaln >
> /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9/slots*
> *bash: echo: write error: File exists*
>
> So I am not able to execute config-pin command because pinmux in not
> created.
>
> Please help.

The not particularly helpful error likely indicates something already
loaded is conflicting with loading the universal overlay.

Some specifics of your setup would be helpful:

cat /etc/dogtag
uname -a
cat /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots

...otherwise, review the contents of the slots file and see if there's
anything unexpected.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net