Le vendredi 15 janvier 2016 16:16:26 UTC+1, RobertCNelson a écrit :

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Stéphane Massot <colom...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been working on a BBB from the 2015-11-12 image (debian 8.1).
>>

> use weekly snapshots from:
>

> http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#Debian_Image_Testing_Snapshots
>
> That 8.1 image has known issues..

Alright, I moved to the bone-debian-8.2-console-armhf-2016-01-10-2gb image.

But so far I get exactly the same results.

You can find my boot log there : http://pastebin.com/WXuv6Xzm

>> It works well, so I tried to use the image in our older beaglebone (BBW)
>> products, since it is supposed to be compatible.
>>

> Works fine here..
>

>> However it doesn't boot ! I've tried again with the vanilla image (the
>> same image but without my custom modifications), and it doesn't boot either.
>> In fact, it starts the boot operation, and after 1min30, prints some
>> errors related to the cape manager, and then all the board's lights go off
>> (even the ethternet LEDs), and it goes radio-silent.
>>
>> You will find attached my complete boot log from the console output on
>> USB. At first glance, what strikes me is :
>>

> debug: [/boot/dtbs/4.1.12-ti-r29/am335x-boneblack-emmc-overlay.dtb] ...
>
> Why did you do that?
>
> The White is not the Black...
>
> The White doesn't need the special "overlay.dtb"...
>
> My bad, I had removed the corresponding line from uEnv.txt; but I forgot
to uncomment "dtb=", so it was still set.

I corrected that, but it didn't solve my problem so far.

Thanks for your help.

Stéphane Massot