I've come to the point where I can load the device tree and see that it is
loaded.
There is however no ID in /sys/devices/w1_bus_master1

Connections I have: GND = P9.1 DATA = P8.11 and VDD = P9.4 (3V3)

For your info I also have a TMP36, DHT22 and BMP183 connected. They all
seem to work fine.

Do I need to load a kernelmodule I wonder (w1-gpio or something?)
Any suggestions?

Maurice