Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to use a tablet display As the display
for Beaglebone black? I am at the moment in a different country so I'm not
really thinking to buy a monitor that I would have to leave here since when I
finish my work here. But I have a spare tablet,  functional and ready to use.
If I can use it somehow as a screen that would be great. Even if I have to take
apart the tablet and extract the lcd and digitizer that would be OK. Touch
input is not my biggest concern to make it clear.
Regards, Lemi