And I thank you sir. Thanks for your time and reply. You have ended on and off days of frustration.
Mike

On 2/3/2016 4:46 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 5:30 PM,  <msmit...@cox.net> wrote:
I recently installed Linux beaglebone 4.1.12-ti-r29 #1 SMP PREEMPT. I would
like to cross compile Loadable Kernel Objects but cannot find the kernel
header files to install on my PC. My usual source rcn-ee.net/deb/jessie has
changed its format and doesn't seem to have them anymore. Searching the
internet and copying them from the Beagle itself has been no help. Can any
one tell me where to find the files or tell me of a set I can use as a
substitute.
on your beagle, they are "linux-headers-4.1.12-ti-r29"

The apt repo is also accessible via:

https://rcn-ee.net/repos/debian/pool/main/l/linux-upstream/