Hi All....Thanks in advance for any help here.  I am a new guy and just
got the BBB.  I have gone through step 2 with no issues, but my PC will NOT
get to 192.168.7.2 (step 3) via USB to BBB.  I have tried all 4 PC's that I
own.  Three running Windows 10 and one running Vista.  The 32 bit drivers
load fine (green check marks) on the Vista PC.  Tired Firefox and Chrome.
  I have spent hours trying to figure this out and bought two books, so I
want to get into this, but nothing works.  I have WiFi.  I have trued
turning this off, but no luck.  The BBB does show up as a "gadget" but no
connectivity.
  I can connect a Ethernet cable to a repeater and see the internet when
the BBB is hooked up to a monitor.  Thoughts?  Any help would be
appreciated.