Hi Sir,

We have designed a PCB with AM5728 processor,and we have kept beagle bone
X15 schema as reference.

In Beagle board X15 schematics, in DDR3 section the data lines are not
connected in straight forward way(i mean data line 15 of ddr3 is given to
data line 10 of AM5728 and similarly in the same way for few other data
lines.Please answer me the following questions

1)Please provide me the purpose for connecting the DDR3 in the above said
way.

2)In beagle board X15 kingston make DDR3(D2516EC4BXGGB) is used and we have
used micron chip(MT41K256M16HA-125 :IT) .

The schema for DDR3 is same as beagle board X15.

3)Do we need to change any configurations for using micron chip in the
kernel

4)Do we need to change the value of termination resistors used

Please answer the above questions as we have presently struck in uboot
level and there is problem in starting with the kernal

Thanks,
Chandan