On 17 February 2016 at 14:23, Graham Haddock <gra...@flexradio.com> wrote:
> I have installed right angle connectors on most of my BBB, so that the
> serial console connector comes out the bottom of the board.
> Works fine.  You do need to know how to solder to do this, without hurting
> the board.  It will no longer fit in a case when you bring
> the right angle serial console connector out the bottom of the board, but is
> great for development on an open bench.

Thanks Graham. Good to know that it works. Putting the connector on
the bottom side would suit me too. I would never attempt to solder it
myself, as I am not good at that, but I can ask a colleague in the
hardware department.

If you don't mind would you please send me the URL for the part you are using?